High capacity pressure relief or upstream pressure control with electronic shut-off is the function of the ZW205E Pressure Relief / Sustaining Solenoid Valve. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Features & Benefits
- Serves as either a relief or sustaining valve
- Pressure gauge, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard to simplify start-up and maintenance
- Standard relief range is 50 to 200 psi, other ranges available
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility