The Zurn Wilkins ZW205FP Pressure Relief Valve protects fire protection systems by relieving excess pressure. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Features & Benefits
- Relieves pressure in fire protection systems while maintaining positive pressure on pumps
- Inlet pressure gauge, wye strainer, and epoxy coating come standard to simplify start-up and maintenance
- Standard adjustability from 50-200psi, other ranges available
- Globe and angle bodies available
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
BIM / 3D Models / 2D Drawings