The Zurn Wilkins 450DA Double Check Detector Assembly is shaped in the "n" pattern, and is ideal for new or retrofit installations in tight locations. For fire protection applications, with a metered by-pass to detect leaks and other water use.
- Features & Benefits
- Perfect for retrofit in tight spaces
- N pattern allows for smaller enclosures
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss Compound Check
- Grooved for steel, flanged
- Epoxy coated ductile iron
- 4", 6" , 8", 10"
BIM / 3D Models / 2D Drawings